Brewery Malz&Hopfen was founded in 2010. From its foundation the brewery has been specializing in bottle conditioning beer.
Additional fermentables have been added to the beer to produce the carbonation, and this results in very different ester profiles than those that are normally produced in the main fermentor.
Such beer can be kept for years without pasteurization and filtration.
Ales from Malz & Hopfen:
- have a rich flavor and aroma;
- brew on a centuries-old classical techniques;
- in the bottle without pasteurization and filtration;
- for each beer uses unique yeast;
- secondary fermentation in bottles and not in the brewery
- Storage time during the 365 days